TJ Sliders with step!
Our sliders have been a hit since we built our first set. We are happy to be able to offer them to everyone online now. These are Laser Cut and CNC Bent from 3/16" steel for a nice fit and a beautiful finish. They come with mounting holes that have been countersunk for a nice clean appearance when mounted to the vehicle. We offer these with or without a step/rub rail. The tubing is 1.5"x.120 wall and sticks out a total of 4" from the body. This is the same dimension that we offer in our Flat Fenders and Rear Corner Guards with a flare which pair nicely. This allows you to be able to lean on rocks and ledges with a little bit of added protection for the side of your Jeep. With three gussets built in, these have been tried and tested and hold up great. Here is a list of some of the features:
- 3/16" Steel for serious protection and incredible durability
- Laser Cut and CNC Bent for precision finishes
- Great added underbody coverage
- Mounts up tight to the body to keep as much ground clearance as possible
- These can be mounted in an hour and ready to go
- Step/Rub Rail to aid in getting in and out of your rig as well as added protection against obstacles
We have tested this product all over the Western States and we know that several throughout the rest of the states have as well. Some drilling is required as these were designed for as much clearance as possible.